Click To Copy!
JOIN OTHER PLAYERS ONLINE!
Main Forum

From JOEGAM3R or Giuseppe_Corner

3 replies
Joe
Votes:
Untagged users
Minecraft Username: JOEGAM3R aka Giuseppe_Corner,in the server.

Server/Discord Nickname (If applicable): Giuseppe_Corner on Server/Giuseppe on Discord

Are you appealing a server or discord ban. If discord, what is your discord tag: I'm appealing a server ban.

Why you were banned: because I tried to glitch in diagon alley

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: I've recieved several kicks before because I wasn't really good at respecting rules, but I'm changed since that day.

Why you deserve to be unbanned: I feel that I deserve to be unbanned to show you who I was and who I am NOW, because I don't want to be forgotten and just remembered as "the bad one". Please, give me the lastest chance... I can show you that I'm changed, that I love the server and that I don't wanna ruin other players's game. I'm sorry for what I've done and I won't repeat that actions.

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): yes, i have.
Posted Feb 9, 19 · OP · Last edited 7 hours ago
Legilimens DONOR[YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+29
Hey! Please use the Ban Appeal Format found here and read the General Note found here! Thanks!! <33
aight
Posted Feb 9, 19 · Last edited Feb 9, 19
List
Undo
Joe
Votes:
Untagged users
come on I've read everything and done what was needed...
Posted Feb 10, 19 · OP
Fluxcus DEV[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+225
Post your appeal in the proper format as you have been told already. The format can be found here.
»Fluxcus«
» Year 7 | proud Ravenclaw «

giphy.gif

We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are ~Sirius Black

Posted Feb 10, 19 · Last edited Feb 10, 19
List
Undo
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1507 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA