Main Forum

Ban Appeal

2 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Minecraft Username: Dlady

Server/Discord Nickname (If applicable): Spoynlck

Are you appealing a server or discord ban. If discord, what is your discord tag:

Why you were banned: Consantly triying to glitch , swearing , casting spells where you shouldn't etc, after a lot of warnings.

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: No

Why you deserve to be unbanned:
Hello first I must say that I'm writing this from google translation, let's come to the glitch first, why stop so I noticed these glitches and I showed it to someone corrected, then blasphemy, I'm sorry I did not pass the 2nd year test I am very sorry for the people I'm sorry, I'm sorry I can not make magic in places where I can not do magic, but I do not know where the magic is done in this area I do not know where the magic is done, I'm sorry about this issue, I received more than one warning, I did not fly in the castle with the broom and I stop flying after other warnings, I come I do not read the chatte english is not very nice and I do not see who warned me because of this situation. I apologize for all matters and I would like to remove my ban.

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): Yes
Posted Feb 4, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Erdalumos PROF[YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+614
Hey Dlady.
Thanks for taking time to write this appeal. Now, you said you always stopped broomglitching after a warning, though when someone warns you, it means you shouldn't do it again, that it isn't allowed. You knew it was a bug, since you said it in chat yourself, and you knew it wasn't allowed.
You've done the rules quiz when joining the server, where you're told you cannot swear. You've been pretty rude towards other players and swore at them though, which is another big rule you broke.
For the spell-casting; you stopped casting offensive spells in Hogwarts after being warned, yet continued to cast about 2 minutes later, on the exact same location.
Lastly, I just think it's too early to unban you, because you were only banned yesterday. Please take time to process everything and reread our server rules. I'm giving you a -support, unfortunately.
Good luck on the rest of your appeal.
kck5cjs.png
Posted Feb 4, 19 · Last edited Feb 4, 19
List
Undo
Poto ADMINDAPREFECTDONOR
Votes:
+2,560
In agreement with Erdal, -Support
Ninjas.jpg
Posted Feb 4, 19
List