JOIN OTHER PLAYERS ONLINE!
Main Forum

Unban

5 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Minecraft Username:Zatoz

Server/Discord Nickname (If applicable):Zatoz/Zatoz

Are you appealing a server or discord ban. If discord, what is your discord tag: Server

Why you were banned:I don't remember really. I was banned a LONG time ago and I am not sure. I am sure I completely deserved it (I was 13) but I feel like I deserve an unban since it's been so long.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/526109214570184724/541640294903316526/unknown.png

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before:No

Why you deserve to be unbanned: I am sorry for what I did and feel I deserve to be unbanned. I appealed a while ago and got denied since I had a hacked client on (I was NOT planning to hack on this server I play a lot of anarchy servers where hacking is needed)

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory):Yes
Posted Feb 3, 19 · OP
Mirima_Kitten BUILDERDAUNSPEAKABLEAUROR
Year 5
Votes:
+1,924
just because its been "so long" or that you "feel i deserve" isnt a reason to unban you. If you dont remember what you did then how do you even know that you deserve it? furthermore you admitted to using Hacks in previous appeals, whats to make us trust you not to continuing doing so? because a screenshot with a mod we don't allow showing that you dont have what you had last time isn't proof you still dont have that stuff or that you wont use hacks in the future.

I honestly dont trust you or this whole situation
-Support
{ DA Staff { Builder { Skin maker { Fashion } Daydreamer } Slytherin } Magic }

giphy.gif
Posted Feb 3, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
I wasn't "hacking" I was playing on an anarchy server which allows hacks, I then logged on to take a screenshot. If you have logs for of the bans or anything you can check but I really dont remember what I was banned for. I was not banned for hacking though
Posted Feb 3, 19 · OP
Fantomu_Tenshi ADMINDADONOR
Votes:
+1,129
Seeing as you were banned back in July of 2015 I would be willing to see if you've changed for the better. I'll give a + Support, but please be aware that any further play with any form of hacked clients will result in no future chances on my part.
Posted Feb 18, 19
TThistle BUILDERDAAURORDONOR
Year 7
Votes:
+470
As miri explained there are a load of reasons to be hesitant in supporting. However, as dani explained its been quite some time, so I think +support is fair. Ensure that all rules are followed from here on out, should you be unbanned. Gl with rest of appeal.
xx
Thistle

s7cEF3u.png
Posted Feb 18, 19
_Cranium_ PROFDAPREFECTDONOR
Year 7
Votes:
+1,694
I'm willing to provide the benefit of the doubt, but please be careful, we'll be keeping an eye on you.

+Support

3 supports have been met, you've been unbanned.

Thread Locked.
May you be touched by his noodly appendage.
450-pastafarian-seal.jpg

"Two things are infinite. The universe and human stupidity..... and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein.

"I don't do drugs. I am drugs." - Salvador Dali

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain." - Robert Frost.

"My favourite machine at the gym is the vending machine." - Caroline Rhea.
Posted Feb 23, 19
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1605 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1517 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA
NoticeNotices