JOIN OTHER PLAYERS ONLINE!
Main Forum

Unban

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Minecraft Username:Zatoz

Server/Discord Nickname (If applicable):Zatoz/Zatoz

Are you appealing a server or discord ban. If discord, what is your discord tag: Server

Why you were banned:I don't remember really. I was banned a LONG time ago and I am not sure. I am sure I completely deserved it (I was 13) but I feel like I deserve an unban since it's been so long.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/526109214570184724/541640294903316526/unknown.png

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before:No

Why you deserve to be unbanned: I am sorry for what I did and feel I deserve to be unbanned. I appealed a while ago and got denied since I had a hacked client on (I was NOT planning to hack on this server I play a lot of anarchy servers where hacking is needed)

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory):Yes
Posted Feb 3, 19 · OP
Mirima_Kitten BUILDERDAUNSPEAKABLEAUROR
Year 5
Votes:
+1,887
just because its been "so long" or that you "feel i deserve" isnt a reason to unban you. If you dont remember what you did then how do you even know that you deserve it? furthermore you admitted to using Hacks in previous appeals, whats to make us trust you not to continuing doing so? because a screenshot with a mod we don't allow showing that you dont have what you had last time isn't proof you still dont have that stuff or that you wont use hacks in the future.

I honestly dont trust you or this whole situation
-Support
{ DA Staff { Builder { Skin maker { Fashion } Daydreamer } Slytherin } Magic }

giphy.gif
Posted Feb 3, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
I wasn't "hacking" I was playing on an anarchy server which allows hacks, I then logged on to take a screenshot. If you have logs for of the bans or anything you can check but I really dont remember what I was banned for. I was not banned for hacking though
Posted Feb 3, 19 · OP
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1507 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA
NoticeNotices