Main Forum

Ban Appeal Asta873

4 replies
Asta873 [YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
Minecraft Username: Asta873

Server/Discord Nickname (If applicable): Asta

Are you appealing a server or discord ban. If discord, what is your discord tag: I'm appealing a server ban.

Why you were banned: I evaded a ban from a mod with another account. (Toutin147)

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: Yes for casting in the castle.

Why you deserve to be unbanned: Well it was around a year and a half ago I think, I can't remember. I know It was stupid and I truly hope I get another chance.

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): Yes
Posted Jan 22, 19 · OP
Erdalumos PROF[YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+667
Hello Asta.
This ban happened a while ago, and I think it's been long enough for you to understand ban evading isn't tolerated. I'm giving you a +support, though please don't forget to read the rules in the info room at the bottom of the grand staircase if your appeal gets accepted and you join the server again, so that you're aware of the rules again (:
Good luck on the rest of your appeal!
kck5cjs.png
Posted Feb 4, 19
List
Undo
Poto ADMINDAPREFECTDONOR
Votes:
+2,692
+Support
Ninjas.jpg
Posted Feb 4, 19
List
Undo
Asta873 [YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
Hi ! Thank you for your answers !
I just wanted to ask, if I get unbanned, could you please unban the account named Toutin147 ? He was the account I used to evade the ban and I'd like to play on it if I have the chance to play on the server again !

Thank you for reading :)
Posted Feb 7, 19 · OP
Fantomu_Tenshi ADMINDADONOR
Votes:
+1,129
+ Support In the future if you're punished please just wait out whatever punishment was given. Best of luck to your second chance, I'll unban both accounts today. -Thread Locked-
Posted Feb 18, 19
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1605 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1517 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA
NoticeNotices