Main Forum

Ban appeal

2 replies
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Minecraft Username: LoadedCube

Server/Discord Nickname (If applicable): LoadedCube

Are you appealing a server or discord ban. If discord, what is your discord tag: Server ban

Why you were banned: Because I signed a book with inappropriate words.
Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: No, this is the first time.

Why you deserve to be unbanned: Me and my brother we're trying to solve the January riddle's and came to the Herbology classroom. I saw a button there and pressed it. It gave me a book and quill and I thought the book would give me information but the book was empty so I tried to drop it but I couldn't. So I signed the book with an inappropriate word to mess around with my brother(burhan4). I also tought the book would despawn in a few minutes. It was not my intention to break the rules.

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): Yes
Posted Jan 20, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 20, 19
List
Undo
Erdalumos PROF[YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+614
Hello LoadedCube.
One thing I dislike is when a player posts an appeal the same day they got banned on; I feel like it shows that the person didn't really take the time to think of what they did and they just want to get unbanned as soon as possible.
This is your first ban, I do believe in second chances, and your book was relatively less inappropriate than other books players got banned for. If you waited a bit longer, I'd consider giving you a +support, though I think it's too soon to unban you now. I'm -supporting for now.
Good luck on the rest of your application.
kck5cjs.png
Posted Sat at 11:00 am
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
you are right I did write it early I understand, the reason why I did was because I only play when my brother can and he only plays on weekends and holidays because of school so I wrote the appeal as soon as possible to play further in the next weekend.
Minecraft Username: LoadedCube
Enjin Username: velicankivrak
Posted Sat at 11:15 am · OP
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1507 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA