Main Forum

Ban Appeal IlseNL

3 replies
IlseNL DONOR[YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+9
Minecraft Username: IlseNL

Server Nickname (If applicable): SillyIlse (With some capital letters, im not sure which ones)

Are you appealing a server or discord ban: Discord ban

Why you were banned: Advertising other server in discord

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: Yes, i was banned from the server a long time ago for spamming the wand core buttom.

Why you deserve to be unbanned: I have been banned since september now. Because of this I missed the O.W.Ls. I don't want to miss anything ever again.

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): Yes, i've read it.
Ilse Wood - IlseNL - Proud Gryffindor - Year 5 - Junior-Leader GamesClub - COMCC - Marauder Club Team Earth - Dueling Club - Art Club Team Night - Wibbleonia Member - Loves Transfiguration
Posted Jan 2, 19 · OP
Erdalumos PROF[YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+640
Hey Ilse!
Thanks for taking the time to appeal your Discord ban. However, I'm -supporting, unfortunately. Your "why you deserve to be unbanned" isn't really a valid reason that has to do with your ban. I feel like an apology is in order here, or telling us you understand why you got banned.
Not only this, but the way you asked me for an unban in the Gryffindor Discord server I found kinda inappropriate; "GET ME UNBANNED", "im still banned fix it", etc. Feel free to edit your appeal.
Good luck.
kck5cjs.png
Posted Feb 4, 19
List
Undo
Poto ADMINDAPREFECTDONOR
Votes:
+2,620
Hello Ilse, I am in agreement with Erdal. Your appeal makes it sound like it was our fault you were banned and we should have been the ones sorry for you missing OWLs. Good luck with the rest of your appeal.

-Support
Ninjas.jpg
Posted Feb 4, 19
List
Undo
TThistle BUILDERDAAURORDONOR
Year 7
Votes:
+456
Agreeing with the others, -support. Your appeal has been denied, you may reappeal in a minimum of 2 weeks. Thread locked.
xx
Thistle

s7cEF3u.png
Posted Feb 18, 19
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1510 Posts