Main Forum

Unban appeal

6 replies
Zacken DONOR
Votes:
+2
Minecraft Username: Pingspike

Server Nickname (If applicable): N/A

Why you were banned: Being toxic and ban evading.

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: I don't know!

Why you deserve to be unbanned: I have matured between the time of my ban and now. I have refined my character over the last two weeks and thought about what I said! This has allowed me to, among other things, realize the futility of being toxic on a Minecraft server.

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): Yes!
Posted Nov 23, 18 · OP
BabyBasje PROFDA[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+156
I feel like you've had enough time to realize that you've been in the wrong. I can't see any other punishments other than the one you are appealing for. Don't make me regret it. +Support
. ⋆ :✧゚ * 。・゚゚・*+:。.。。・゚゚・Bastian ・゚゚・。。.。:+*・゚゚・。 * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * Hufflepuff ~ Herbology Professor ~ Weirdo ヅ * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * People are like plants; they grow and change everyday * ゚✧: ⋆ .

9298b8aa90e9bc71a6162878ee24cbeb.gif
Posted Nov 23, 18
Zacken DONOR
Votes:
+2
Thank you! I won't make you regret it!
Posted Nov 23, 18 · OP
Mirima_Kitten BUILDERDAUNSPEAKABLEAUROR
Year 5
Votes:
+1,867
I feel that you are kind of lying about the whole "matured between my ban and now" considering how you reacted during your last appeal just over a month ago.

http://dumbledoresarmy.enjin.com/forum/m/12713697/viewthread/32299750-zackens-unban-appeal/post/136396972#post_136396972

i'm honestly not really convinced you've matured all that much or really understand why you were banned, so for now i will stick with -support unless i see anything to convince me otherwise.
{ DA Staff { Builder { Skin maker { Fashion } Daydreamer } Slytherin } Magic }

giphy.gif
Posted Nov 23, 18
List
Undo
Zacken DONOR
Votes:
+2
Okay, I will try to convince you anyways thanks! I have been thinking of what I said and if any of you did take it offensive. I know I was immature but I would like another chance.
Posted Nov 23, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 23, 18
Poto ADMINDAPREFECTDONOR
Votes:
+2,469
I am actually going to vote +Support on your application. I like how the maturity you are displaying even though you just received a -Support. Hopefully I am in the right state of mind for this. Best of luck with the rest of your appeal~
Ninjas.jpg
Posted Dec 2, 18
TThistle BUILDERDAAURORDONOR
Year 7
Votes:
+443
I'll be the last to give you a second chance, please don't take any of our trust for granted. Miri made very valid and important points, I would suggest being much more levelheaded this time around.. +Support, you have been unbanned. Thread locked.
xx
Thistle

s7cEF3u.png
Posted Dec 4, 18
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1497 Posts