Click To Copy!
JOIN OTHER PLAYERS ONLINE!
Main Forum

False Ban Nearly 3 years ago

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Minecraft Username: Jc_reaper137

Server Nickname (If applicable): Should be Jc_reaper137 unless the server gives you one (been a long time)

Why you were banned: No Reason Given (i join in and nearly minuetes later receive a perma ban

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: No

Why you deserve to be unbanned:

i believe i deserve to get un-banned because there was no suitable reason to even give me a ban in the first place... 3 years ago i would have made a ban appeal but i was no familiarized with forums and honestly got lost a lot so i didn't mind filling it out at the time.... as i have recently gotten back in the flow with playing minecraft i remembered how much fun Harry Potter Rp server were... i myself didn't play on Dumbledore's army my main server was a different on that i will not say the name of... so i decided to see if Dumbledore's army was still around tried joining a couple days ago and noticed the false ban was never fixed and that's why i am here applying for a ban appeal... so i can relive the best days i had on minecraft again

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): Yes
Attached Images
Posted Nov 6, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 7, 18
TThistle BUILDERDAAURORDONOR
Year 7
Votes:
+437
Sounds like ban evasion but since theres not much info and its been years, +support. Gl with the rest of your appeal.
xx
Thistle

s7cEF3u.png
Posted Nov 8, 18
List
Undo
Poto ADMINDAPREFECTDONOR
Votes:
+2,459
+Support. Same reason as Thist.
Ninjas.jpg
Posted Nov 9, 18
List
Undo
Erdalumos PROF[YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+522
Agreeing with the rest, +support. Your ban appeal got accepted, welcome back to the server.

Thread locked.
kck5cjs.png
Posted Wed at 10:28 am
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1485 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA