Main Forum

Perm Ban on 2018-09-22

3 replies
jkdw DONOR[YR3]
Year 3
Votes:
Minecraft Username: jkdw

Server Nickname (If applicable): Jack

Why you were banned: ''Numerous warnings of language and being rude. Its time to stop #lol'' - banned by EnderDevils

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: I believe I have been muted and send to filch's office previously.

Why you deserve to be unbanned: Of course there is no reason for anyone to behave idiotically on a Minecraft server. However, at this time I had recently received some devastating news about a family member, and I fell into an episode. I regret the stupid things I said, but they were coming from a place of hurt and seeking attention. I have given myself, obviously, a lot of time to heal from this and I would really love to return to the server and continue playing. If you believe I shouldn't then I understand, but I would love to be able to come on the server and play again. Thank you for your time.

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): I have and I understand and agree with the outlines proposed.
Posted Nov 6, 18 · OP
TThistle BUILDERDAAURORDONOR
Year 7
Votes:
+437
DdO9pnH.png
-Support, you didn't include in this appeal about your previous bans, which you should have. You have been warned/punished by 5 different staff members and a DA member that goes back further than the incident you're talking about. You obviously don't have good intentions based on your track record. I am sorry to hear you were going through things irl, thats never fun nor easy, but my advice would be to not use it as a crutch. Gl with the rest of your appeal.
xx
Thistle

s7cEF3u.png
Posted Nov 8, 18
Poto ADMINDAPREFECTDONOR
Votes:
+2,459
In agreement with Thist. It is unfortunate of what happened, but there is numerous infractions pre-permanent ban. It will be a -Support for me as well.
Ninjas.jpg
Posted Nov 9, 18
Marvel_Comics PROFDAUNSPEAKABLEAUROR
Year 7
Votes:
+316
Hey, I'm sorry about your family, but I think you need sometime off the server to get yourself in a better spot. I'm giving you a -support.
Due to 3 -supports, you're appeal has been denied. You may reapply in a minimum of 2 weeks. Thread Locked
b4fc0ad4ebab2a2dc2139a221d979480742826f1f34ca3ff797a22079391ba84_1.gif

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." -Sirius Black

"The greatest gift we can receive is to have the chance, just once in our lives, to make a difference." -Doctor Strange

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality" -Qui-Gon Jinn
Posted Wed at 01:03 pm
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1485 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA
NoticeNotices