Page
of 2

This time is a real unfair ban

13 replies
ThatTaz ADMINDADONOR
Votes:
+1,804
+support for reasons stated by felix in staff

I'd also kindly like to ask Aaron to stay out of ban appeals as they do not concern him.
VmrTwPv.png
Posted Nov 5, 18
List
Undo
LeoPotter .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXDONOR[YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+5
wrote:
+support for reasons stated by felix in staff

I'd also kindly like to ask Aaron to stay out of ban appeals as they do not concern him.
Thank you
Posted Nov 5, 18 · OP
LeoPotter .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXDONOR[YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+5
Okay, I know, you have removed my previous bump but I was banned for being afk and this is 5 days that I'm paying for this, don't think I'm not patient, I waited more 2 weeks for my previous appeal, I know that the staff is busy but please, I don't wish to stay banned for being afk. Thank you.
Posted Nov 9, 18 · OP
Poto ADMINDAPREFECTDONOR
Votes:
+2,459
+Support.

However, I don't necessarily agree with your latest post. Your post tells me that you believe you deserve to be unbanned and any extra time is a strike for us. We get through the ban appeals when we're available. You just need to wait. Now I don't approve that you should have waited for 2 weeks for your previous appeal, but I do believe all required votes in less than a week is a step in the right direction. We'll continue to be more active for our community and prevent such things.

Note: While typing this message, I've just received a message from you asking for me to look at your ban appeal. Leo, I'm getting through them, please be patient. You're not making the situation better for yourself by shoving your ban appeal in front of us. Let time do its job and you'll receive an answer like what I'm trying to do right now.

With that said, any slip up, any mishap, any infraction, you'll be banned permanently with no chance of appeal. This third chance is your last chance. Don't mess it up. Thread locked.
Ninjas.jpg
Posted Nov 9, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR