LeoPotter .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXDONOR[Yr1]
Year 1
Votes:
+5
Minecraft Username: LeoPotter

Server Nickname (If applicable): Leo/MrItalian

Why you were banned: Anti-afk'ing, continued doing it after a warning

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: Yes

Why you deserve to be unbanned: It's not true, I'm not here to ask for forgiveness because I haven't done anything, I only was AFK in the Gryffindor common room when Erdalumos came to me and wrote "Leo?", his words after I was banned and I contacted him on discord was "I saw you move in front of my eyes in the Gryffindor dorms", I don't know what Erdalumos saw, but I was AFK. Even assuming I had an anti-afk, why should it look up? An anti-afk autojumps or autoclicks, not "move the face in front of the first player that go in front of the player". Taz I haven't forgotten your words:
wrote:
+support

Next punishment (if you get one) will be your last.

But I haven't done anything, I'm not the child who get's unbanned and then redo bad things, I haven't done anything, I only was AFK. "Continued doing it after a warning"? Yes infact I was warned and I stopped, but, in reality, this warn was unfair, because I wasn't using an anti-afk, I was using (for who know it) VNC, VNC is a program to remote control another PC (so not an anti-afk), I was using it because I wanted to continue playing on DA, but at that time I also had to use a very heavy program on my PC, and I couldn't even keep minecraft open, so I opened minecraft on another pc, and I connected to it with VNC, but (and you can test it if you want) when you use a game through VNC, it's near impossible to move visual (so I wanted to use it to use the chat) so It gave that effect of anti-afk. Anyway when Erdalumos warned me, I was not using it anymore and I wouldn't use it again (even though it was not actually an anti-afk). Taz I didn't ignore your words, and infact I haven't done anything. Erdal I don't know what you have saw, but think what I wrote
wrote:
Even assuming I had an anti-afk, why should it look up? An anti-afk autojumps or autoclicks, not "move the face in front of the first player that go in front of the player".

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): Yes
Posted Nov 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 4, 18
Aarooncia .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXDeatheaterPREFECT
Votes:
+16
You had your chance. When I saw that you were AFK jumping, which by the way is taken very seriously. I knew I had to act because you had one chance and once chance only. Not only did you get a warning from Erdalumos, and said you'd stop, you just kept doing it. This one's on you.
Aaron Death Eater Phoenix Slytherin Marauder
giphy.gif
Posted Nov 4, 18
Year 1
Votes:
+5
What? I wasn't doing AFK jumping
Year 1
Votes:
+5
Nobody nobody has called the AFK jumping
Posted Nov 4, 18 · OP
Mirima_Kitten BUILDERDAUNSPEAKABLEAUROR
Year 5
Votes:
+1,861
Anti AFK can also be making random movements on the spot using commands/controller - I used to have a VNC on my computer back when i was a teen and i know very well how they work, so yes, you can make visual movements on them.

Vote removed but i stand by my original vote/opinion on this.
{ DA Staff { Builder { Skin maker { Fashion } Daydreamer } Slytherin } Magic }

giphy.gif
Posted Nov 4, 18 · Last edited Nov 5, 18
List
Undo
Year 1
Votes:
+5
Yes you can but it's really hard and for others players it may seem like an anti-afk
Posted Nov 4, 18 · OP
Year 1
Votes:
+5
See this
Year 1
Votes:
+5
I got banned from Felix because I was when he had to place a sign, so I don't think this can be counted
Posted Nov 4, 18 · OP
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA
Votes:
+3,770
wrote:
I got banned from Felix because I was when he had to place a sign, so I don't think this can be counted

This is true - I wouldn't count that as a ban towards your appeal

I'm going to + Support for reasons stated in staff chat, good luck
JSHDXVW.gif
MxJ7uns.png
tU9tXfm.gif
Posted Nov 4, 18
Year 1
Votes:
+5
wrote:
wrote:

This is true - I wouldn't count that as a ban towards your appeal

I'm going to + Support for reasons stated in staff chat, good luck

Thank you
Posted Nov 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 5, 18
Page
of 2
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR