Click To Copy!
JOIN OTHER PLAYERS ONLINE!
Main Forum

Chey's ban appeal (Part 2)

3 replies
Votes:
+79
Untagged users
Minecraft Username: dms13 (previously lowkeychey/DEMONlC, I changed it as a joke with my friend)

Server Nickname (If applicable): chey

Why you were banned: Being staff on another Harry Potter server.

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: Yes, I have been temp-banned for afk-jumping, as well as multiple kicks.

Why you deserve to be unbanned:First of all, I don't want to say I deserve to be unbanned. I understand that I broke a lot of peoples trust, which I deeply regret. I am not staff on this server anymore, which is why I think I deserve to be unbanned. As I said in my last appeal, I understand how this is taken seriously so nothing is stolen from the server, which is completely reasonable. I miss being on DA and being in the community, as it became my family for a very long time.

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory):Yes!

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal <3
kisspng_paper_envelope_sealing_wax_letter_old_envelope_5ad99aab387e49_4574232615242103472314.png
Posted Oct 25, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 25, 18
List
Undo
TThistle BUILDERDAAURORDONOR
Year 7
Votes:
+437
Since you're no longer staff on the server, +support, just mind the rules this time if unbanned bc you have run into trouble with that before the server stuff. Good luck with rest of appeal.
xx
Thistle

s7cEF3u.png
Posted Oct 25, 18
List
Undo
_Cranium_ PROFDAPREFECT[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+1,617
We've spoken in pm for a bit and put our differences aside.

+Support
May you be touched by his noodly appendage.
450-pastafarian-seal.jpg

"Two things are infinite. The universe and human stupidity..... and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein.

"I don't do drugs. I am drugs." - Salvador Dali

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain." - Robert Frost.

"My favourite machine at the gym is the vending machine." - Caroline Rhea.
Posted Oct 26, 18
List
Undo
Erdalumos PROF[YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+522
You're no longer staff on the server, +support. Your appeal has been accepted, you're unbanned. Have fun on DA!

Thread locked.
kck5cjs.png
Posted Oct 26, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts