5 replies
Zacken DONOR
Votes:
+2
Minecraft Username: pingspike

Server Nickname (If applicable):

Why you were banned: For being rude

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: I don't think so

Why you deserve to be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I don't thing my ban should be permanent since what i did was 2 years ago.

Extra: Id like to say Sorry again as i did something wrong. Also id like to say sorry to everyone i was rude for to. Thanks for keeping friendly even if i got Upset and started being rude! Thanks for Reading my Unban Appeal and Have a great Day!

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): Yes
Posted Oct 19, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 19, 18
ThatTaz ADMINDADONOR
Votes:
+1,804
http://dumbledoresarmy.enjin.com/forum/m/12713697/viewthread/32229138-support-team

-support
VmrTwPv.png
Posted Oct 19, 18
Zacken DONOR
Votes:
+2
As I said i'm sorry i was mad and upset since i thought I didn't do anything wrong at the time. Anyways thanks for the reply. I admit that what i said was wrong and that i should be punished for it but i would like a third chance.
Posted Oct 19, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 19, 18
List
Undo
_Cranium_ PROFDAPREFECT[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+1,617
You really don't seem to be taking responsibility for what you were originally banned for. Not to mention your little outburts don't exactly bode well if you get unbanned.

-Support
May you be touched by his noodly appendage.
450-pastafarian-seal.jpg

"Two things are infinite. The universe and human stupidity..... and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein.

"I don't do drugs. I am drugs." - Salvador Dali

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain." - Robert Frost.

"My favourite machine at the gym is the vending machine." - Caroline Rhea.
Posted Oct 19, 18
Zacken DONOR
Votes:
+2
As it was 2 years ago i don't really remember to well why i got banned so I can't take responsibility for it. Anyways thanks for the respond.
Posted Oct 19, 18 · OP
List
Undo
TThistle BUILDERDAAURORDONOR
Year 7
Votes:
+437
Agreeing with what Cran said, you don't seem to understand that your temper weighs into your appeal. -Support, and due to you receiving 3 -'s your appeal has been denied and locked. You may reapply in a minimum of two weeks.
xx
Thistle

s7cEF3u.png
Posted Oct 19, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR