JOIN OTHER PLAYERS ONLINE!
Main Forum

Chey’s Ban Appeal

2 replies
Votes:
+79
Untagged users
Minecraft Username: lowkeychey

Server Nickname (If applicable): chey (probably in different colors)

Why you were banned: Being staff on another Harry Potter server

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before:Yes, I was temp-banned for afk-jumping, as well as being kicked mostly as jokes.

Why you deserve to be unbanned:I’m not staff on the Harry Potter server anymore. I realize that staff take being staff on another HP server very seriously, and I completely understand why that’s a rule. Overall, I just miss being on DA and being in the community.

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory):Yes

Thank you for taking the time to read this <3
kisspng_paper_envelope_sealing_wax_letter_old_envelope_5ad99aab387e49_4574232615242103472314.png
Posted Oct 19, 18 · OP
List
Undo
_Cranium_ PROFDAPREFECT[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+1,617
Oh man.

What's up, long time no see. Not gonna lie, when I saw this appeal I chuckled a bit considering how bold this is. Let's review.

Firstly, are we just gonna ignore that entire conversation you and I had about that specific server? Cause if I remember correctly (and dont worry, I have screenies x), you were, not exactly a "fan" of it. It was incredibly surprising to see a complete whirlaround like two weeks later? Yeah, okay sure.

I don't know if you were just offered a staff position, but if it was something that grew on you, it had to be pretty impressive considering the stuff you were dissing originally.

Which leads me to my last point. I'm gonna be honest with you chey. I don't trust you. I considered us friends but the fact you just so easily up and left without a word to go after a staff position somewhere else did hurt. It seemed to me you valued a position of power a lot more than the friends you made here, which you're saying you miss.

Whether it was a mistake in your eyes, your reason for being unbanned does not reflect that to me in any regard. I'm not entirely sure if, 1. you deserve it, or 2. if there's some weird ulterior behind this. I'm sorry but, -Support (on mobile - will colour later)

Good luck on the rest of your appeal.
Posted Oct 19, 18 · Last edited Oct 19, 18
List
Undo
_Cranium_ PROFDAPREFECT[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+1,617
Locked at players request.
May you be touched by his noodly appendage.
450-pastafarian-seal.jpg

"Two things are infinite. The universe and human stupidity..... and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein.

"I don't do drugs. I am drugs." - Salvador Dali

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain." - Robert Frost.

"My favourite machine at the gym is the vending machine." - Caroline Rhea.
Posted Oct 19, 18
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1485 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA
NoticeNotices