Click To Copy!
JOIN OTHER PLAYERS ONLINE!
Main Forum

Ban Appeal - Astinate

7 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Minecraft Username: Astinate

Server Nickname (If applicable): I'm not sure whether I had one or not.

Why you were banned: I was trying to do a quest and it was so complicated that in my frustration I said "this server sucks".

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: No.

Why you deserve to be unbanned: I don't believe in giving everyone second chances, but a permanent ban for an outspoken opinion is in my opinion (pun intended) a bit severe. In the short time I was on this server, I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of it. I thought the plugins were a terrific addition to the feeling of the map. I fell in love with the community, as everyone was always ready to help a person in need. This being said, I believe if I am allowed to return to the server I can contribute greatly to the community and leave a lasting impression.

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): Absolutely! And I think the voting system is very innovative, as it creates a democracy with a feudal system in place, which has never been done before but actually works!
Posted Oct 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 15, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
I forgot to mention, I joined on an alternate account in an attempt to apologize to Felix, and I was promptly banned for, you guessed it, ban evasion. I hope we can see past that.
Posted Oct 15, 18 · OP
ThatTaz ADMINDADONOR
Votes:
+1,804
I'm gonna go with the opinion that Felix wouldn't ban someone for just saying "this server sucks". Whatever else you did I recommend you own up to it.
-support
VmrTwPv.png
Posted Oct 22, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
If you take a look at my ban reason, it has no reason other than "o/". I suggest you check your facts before you decide in whether or not I come back.
Posted Oct 22, 18 · OP
ThatTaz ADMINDADONOR
Votes:
+1,804
I wasn't talking about your ban reason, I asked Felix personally.

I suggest you check your attitude before trying to get unbanned.
VmrTwPv.png
Posted Oct 22, 18 · Last edited Oct 22, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
What else did I do? I said the server sucked, I got banned, I tried to talk to him on discord (and was banned before I could type anything) and joined back on an alt which also got banned.
Posted Oct 22, 18 · OP
Mirima_Kitten BUILDERDAUNSPEAKABLEAUROR
Year 5
Votes:
+1,861
ok so maybe have a check of your logs, Felix honestly wouldn't ban for a simple "this server sucks", there has to be more to it - but it wasnt Felix that banned your alt it was EnderDevils (poto). IMO there is more to this than what you are saying. but you are free to prove me wrong. until then it will be -support
{ DA Staff { Builder { Skin maker { Fashion } Daydreamer } Slytherin } Magic }

giphy.gif
Posted Oct 23, 18
TThistle BUILDERDAAURORDONOR
Year 7
Votes:
+437
-Support, due to 3 -supports your appeal has been denied. You may reappeal in a minimum of 2 weeks. Thread Locked.
xx
Thistle

s7cEF3u.png
Posted Oct 25, 18
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1485 Posts