From JOEGAM3R or Giuseppe_Corner

3 replies
Joe
Votes:
Untagged users
- JOEGAM3R
- Giuseppe_Corner
- I was banned on the 16th of July for trying to glitch in Diagon Alley
- I've been banned 3 times before for bad behaviour, because I was new and I was a little bit stupid
- I deserve to be unbanned because in these 3 months I'm changed and i've understood that behaving bad it's not good. I just wanna have fun with others, enjoy harry potter world without being a problem for everyone. I just ask you one more chance, to show you that I'm changed.
- I've read everything about ban appeal

Best regards, Giuseppe
Posted Oct 14, 18 · OP
BabyBasje PROFDA[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+154
You would think after being banned 3 times and getting kicked 6 times for bad behavior that people would get the gist of it...
You did follow the correct format, but try including the questions (makes it easier for us staff to read).

Well, well. It's been around 4 months since your last ban, and I'm really not sure how I feel about this one. We gave you so many chances over and over again, and you kept breaking rules over and over again. Of course, you could say that you've 'matured' in the span of 4 months. Even though, I'm not convinced at all. Maybe try putting a bit more effort into your appeal. You should be, quite frankly, trying to make us unban you.

For me it's going to be a -Support, since I'm not yet comfortable with letting you back on the server.
Goodluck on the rest of your appeal.
. ⋆ :✧゚ * 。・゚゚・*+:。.。。・゚゚・Bastian ・゚゚・。。.。:+*・゚゚・。 * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * Hufflepuff ~ Herbology Professor ~ Weirdo ヅ * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * People are like plants; they grow and change everyday * ゚✧: ⋆ .

9298b8aa90e9bc71a6162878ee24cbeb.gif
Posted Oct 16, 18
ThatTaz ADMINDADONOR
Votes:
+1,804
Agreeing with Bas, you also spam your appeal all the time in discord

-support
VmrTwPv.png
Posted Oct 22, 18
Marvel_Comics PROFDAUNSPEAKABLEAUROR
Year 7
Votes:
+316
Uhh. What Bas said, yea. You gotta have meaning in your words! And actually show us that you'd like to do better and will not break the rules. So far you haven't shown us anything. -support.
Due to 3 -supports, your app has been denied. You may submit another appeal in 2 weeks.
Thread Locked.
b4fc0ad4ebab2a2dc2139a221d979480742826f1f34ca3ff797a22079391ba84_1.gif

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." -Sirius Black

"The greatest gift we can receive is to have the chance, just once in our lives, to make a difference." -Doctor Strange

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality" -Qui-Gon Jinn
Posted Oct 24, 18
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1485 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA
NoticeNotices