Untagged users
Minecraft Username:
angellie

Server Nickname (If applicable):
skellieton

Why you were banned:
Ban Evading

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before:
Yes, I have been temp-banned for tping to someone who glitched into Felix's room.
Date: January 12, 2018, 04:42 - I was a year 2.

Why you deserve to be unbanned:
I got banned because I was at Indi's (Indisaurus_) house at the time she got a temp ban for glitching, then I proceeded to get banned for simply going online, the staff thought I was Indi ban evading from this account, but I was just going online on my account, I feel this was an unfair ban towards both Indi and I and she has finished sharing her time offine for her temp ban.

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory):
Yes, I have.
mak said i have a cute laugh (:
Posted Oct 2, 18 · OP
List
Undo
TThistle BUILDERDAAURORDONOR
Year 7
Votes:
+437
If I understand correctly (by this appeal and Indi's) you tp'd to where Indi had glitched, so regardless of also ban evading, you glitched yourself as well. Since this is your second time glitching in addition to the ban evading, I'll be -supporting. Gl with rest of the appeal.
xx
Thistle

s7cEF3u.png
Posted Oct 3, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
Looking at one of the replies to this, I just need to clarify I didn't tp to Indi while she was in the out-of-bounds area, I got banned for going online from Indi's IP because I was at her house, Indi was temp-banned because someone sent a screenshot to staff when she told them how she got into the out-of-bounds area. Sorry if I made this appeal confusing to read but I hope this message can clear the fog.
mak said i have a cute laugh (:
Posted Oct 3, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 3, 18
Erdalumos PROF[YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+522
wrote:
Why you deserve to be unbanned:
I got banned because I was at Indi's (Indisaurus_) house at the time she got a temp ban for glitching, then I proceeded to get banned for simply going online, the staff thought I was Indi ban evading from this account, but I was just going online on my account, I feel this was an unfair ban towards both Indi and I and she has finished sharing her time offine for her temp ban.
Same thing I said on Indi's Ban Appeal; I don't believe your story is true as your IP shows otherwise. I'm -supporting, good luck on the rest of your appeal.
kck5cjs.png
Posted Oct 10, 18
BabyBasje PROFDA[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+154
Agreeing with what is said above. This entire story is very vague for me, not convinced at all. -Support

Your appeal has gotten 3 -Support's, meaning it has been denied.
You may appeal again in a minimum of 2 weeks.
Thread locked
. ⋆ :✧゚ * 。・゚゚・*+:。.。。・゚゚・Bastian ・゚゚・。。.。:+*・゚゚・。 * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * Hufflepuff ~ Herbology Professor ~ Weirdo ヅ * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * People are like plants; they grow and change everyday * ゚✧: ⋆ .

9298b8aa90e9bc71a6162878ee24cbeb.gif
Posted Oct 16, 18
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1485 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA
NoticeNotices