Untagged users
Minecraft Username:
Indisaurus_

Server Nickname (If applicable):
PumpkIndy

Why you were banned:
For ban evading.

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before:
-I have been temp banned for glitching into the Potato house - September 29, 2018, 09:14 - Was a fifth year
-I have been kicked for casting when I wasn't meant to - January 28, 2018, 06:10 - Was a first Year

Why you deserve to be unbanned:
I feel/felt it was a missunderstanding as Ellie (Angellie) was over at my house so we had the same ip address. After i got a temp ban for glitching into a house, Ellie went online and got a ban, as the staff who banned her thought it was me ban evading as we had the same ip address, when it was just her going online.

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory):
Yes, I have read it.
Ha You just read this Signature thinking it would be cool

Jk
Heres a quote ~
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take.
Posted Oct 2, 18 · OP
List
Undo
TThistle BUILDERDAAURORDONOR
Year 7
Votes:
+437
I was pretty disappointed when I heard you had glitched in. I think some time away is in order since this only recently happened and it doesn't feel like you fully understand that you're in the wrong for the glitching. -Support, gl with the rest of appeal.
xx
Thistle

s7cEF3u.png
Posted Oct 3, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+21
Untagged users
Thank you Thist for replying, but my temp-ban is now over, thats why I decided to appeal for my perm ban, I know now what consequences can lie past my actions and I'm now going to be a lot more cautious about the rules and what I can do to help other people. I'm sorry for disappointing you.
Ha You just read this Signature thinking it would be cool

Jk
Heres a quote ~
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take.
Posted Oct 3, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 3, 18
Erdalumos PROF[YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+522
Why you deserve to be unbanned:
I feel/felt it was a missunderstanding as Ellie (Angellie) was over at my house so we had the same ip address. After i got a temp ban for glitching into a house, Ellie went online and got a ban, as the staff who banned her thought it was me ban evading as we had the same ip address, when it was just her going online.
I don't really believe you. While and after you got banned, Ellie had a different IP than you, thus, she wasn't at your house. Only a couple minutes after your account got banned, Ellie came online on your IP. I don't think she rushed to your house in those couple minutes and came online on DA when she arrived there. It's a -support from me, good luck on the rest of your appeal.
kck5cjs.png
Posted Oct 10, 18 · Last edited Oct 10, 18
BabyBasje PROFDA[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+154
Agreeing with what is said above. This entire story is very vague for me, not convinced at all. -Support

Your appeal has gotten 3 -Support's, meaning it has been denied.
You may appeal again in a minimum of 2 weeks.
Thread locked
. ⋆ :✧゚ * 。・゚゚・*+:。.。。・゚゚・Bastian ・゚゚・。。.。:+*・゚゚・。 * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * Hufflepuff ~ Herbology Professor ~ Weirdo ヅ * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * People are like plants; they grow and change everyday * ゚✧: ⋆ .

9298b8aa90e9bc71a6162878ee24cbeb.gif
Posted Oct 16, 18
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1485 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA
NoticeNotices