appeal

7 replies
LegitStrafes [Yr1]
Year 1
Votes:
+1
Minecraft Username: LegitStrafes

Server Nickname (If applicable):

Why you were banned: for asking why my cousin was banned, even though him cursing should have been a mute. the staff that muted him is unprofessional.. mirima kitten or something like that. they even banned me after a mute for asking him to be unbanned, so I went onto an alt to ask there.
So, they got banned and banned my alts and they even spelled the reason of the punishment wrong. That moderator is just unprofessional.

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: I had 1 mute before.

Why you deserve to be unbanned: Cause I like playing on this server and I think I can have a second chance I wont break any rules again, I even asked why he as banned not muted, and the moderators or admins didnt reply, and I kept asking and boom, mute.

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): yes
Posted Sep 16, 18 · OP
Mirima_Kitten BUILDERDAUNSPEAKABLEAUROR
Year 5
Votes:
+1,861
Since when are typos unprofessional lol

You were muted on one account and decided to evade that mute on another account, which I banned for a day and then you evade that ban by logging into another account. The day before you caused issues for moth on 2 of the accounts of which caused you to be muted several times. If you can't tell we take punishment/ban evasion seriously on DA.

In my opinion you have had multiple chances and ruined them all.

-support

Oh and I'm not a moderator, I'm a builder.
{ DA Staff { Builder { Skin maker { Fashion } Daydreamer } Slytherin } Magic }

giphy.gif
Posted Sep 17, 18 · Last edited Sep 17, 18
List
Undo
mothums BUILDERPHOENIXAURORDeatheater
Year 6
Votes:
+201
Seeing as how I had to mute you and your alt not two days ago for the same thing, it's a solid -Support from me as well.

I don't feel you've had a believable amount of time to learn from your mistakes here.  Not to mention how rude you've been in your appeal tells me you're in no real hurry to be unbanned.
☾DA Designer☾Ravenclaw☾Horned Serpent☾☽Artist☽Art Club☽Marauder's Club☽

giphy.gif
"...careening through the universe, your axis on a tilt..."
Posted Sep 17, 18
List
Undo
LegitStrafes [Yr1]
Year 1
Votes:
+1
Since when has cursing(That is censored) been a ban???? I was just asking if my cousin can get unbanned.
Posted Sep 17, 18 · OP
LegitStrafes [Yr1]
Year 1
Votes:
+1
I was salty that my cousin got banned, and not muted so I wanted to know why. I also enjoyed playing on that server and made jokes but different people have different senses of humor. And yes, I did have enough time to learn about my mistakes. Theoretically, if you get banned on a server, would you think 24/7 about it all day? Probably not. 10 minutes is enough. Not trying to be rude, but I'm just putting things into perspective.
Posted Sep 17, 18 · OP
mothums BUILDERPHOENIXAURORDeatheater
Year 6
Votes:
+201
10 minutes is definitely not enough, which is made obvious by your attitude about this entire situation. Spamming chat (even if it's censored swearing) is against our rules.

And I'm sorry, but you are being rude and you're definitely not helping your case. Our job is to keep DA safe and enjoyable for players who can follow our rules without trying to weasel around them, and your disregard for said rules tells me that you and DA aren't a good fit.
☾DA Designer☾Ravenclaw☾Horned Serpent☾☽Artist☽Art Club☽Marauder's Club☽

giphy.gif
"...careening through the universe, your axis on a tilt..."
Posted Sep 17, 18
List
Undo
LegitStrafes [Yr1]
Year 1
Votes:
+1
I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just stating the obvious. Cursing isn't a ban, it's a mute. Also, 10 minutes is enough to think about a ban on a minecraft server. No sane person would spend more.
Posted Sep 18, 18 · OP
TThistle BUILDERDAAURORDONOR
Year 7
Votes:
+437
Reading this made my head hurt, too much drama, -support. Your appeal has received 3 -supports and is denied. You may reappeal in a minimum of 2 weeks. Thread locked.
xx
Thistle

s7cEF3u.png
Posted Sep 18, 18 · Last edited Sep 18, 18
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1485 Posts