Main Forum

Unban Appeal

9 replies
Zacken DONOR
Votes:
+2
Minecraft Username: Zacken

Server Nickname (If applicable):

Why you were banned: I have no idea why i was permanent banned. http://prntscr.com/ksazvi

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: I dont know.

Why you deserve to be unbanned: Because I didnt do anything wrong and I still got banned!

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): Yes!
Posted Sep 9, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 9, 18
BabyBasje PROFDA[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+154
So, I've looked into your older appeals... and let's just say they weren't that great.
Not a lot can be said about this one either.
You'd expect some change after all those years...

wrote:
Why you deserve to be unbanned: Because I didnt do anything wrong and I still got banned!

I believe this isn't true. You were banned for being disrespectful at the time. I wasn't there at the time, so I can't judge based on that.
I can judge based on earlier appeals and the one I'm replying on. What I'm seeing is that you refuse to accept what you did wrong. In an appeal, this is never the way to go. We want to see that you acknowledge your mistakes and learn from them. By the looks of it, you still think you 'didn't do anything wrong'. If you really didn't, you wouldn't be in this situation. Even so, when some staff did comment on your appeals, you would start to reply on them in such a way that it was hard to believe that you've actually matured.

For me it's going to be a -Support, I'd suggest taking more time for your appeal and start reflecting on yourself. If you want to come back on the server, show us that you're willing to change your attitude for the better.
. ⋆ :✧゚ * 。・゚゚・*+:。.。。・゚゚・Bastian ・゚゚・。。.。:+*・゚゚・。 * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * Hufflepuff ~ Herbology Professor ~ Weirdo ヅ * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * People are like plants; they grow and change everyday * ゚✧: ⋆ .

9298b8aa90e9bc71a6162878ee24cbeb.gif
Posted Sep 9, 18
Zacken DONOR
Votes:
+2
I find it quite funny how you get permanent banned for disrespect and I know for a fact I wasnt disrespectful!
Posted Sep 9, 18 · OP
BabyBasje PROFDA[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+154
wrote:
Even so, when some staff did comment on your appeals, you would start to reply on them in such a way that it was hard to believe that you've actually matured.

No need to say more.
. ⋆ :✧゚ * 。・゚゚・*+:。.。。・゚゚・Bastian ・゚゚・。。.。:+*・゚゚・。 * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * Hufflepuff ~ Herbology Professor ~ Weirdo ヅ * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * People are like plants; they grow and change everyday * ゚✧: ⋆ .

9298b8aa90e9bc71a6162878ee24cbeb.gif
Posted Sep 9, 18
List
Undo
Zacken DONOR
Votes:
+2
You said you did some research, going back to my old appeals without knowing any background story is just dumb and then to bring it up is dumber.
Mirima_Kitten BUILDERDAUNSPEAKABLEAUROR
Year 5
Votes:
+1,861
Honestly the point of ban appeals is to convince us that you should be allowed back on the server and that you can be kind, respectful and follow rules but you are just lashing out in the worst way and just convince us that you are definitely someone we do not want back on the server.

- support

Looking at your previous appeals and how you have previously reacted to staff commenting on them i wouldn't be surprised if you were banned for being disrespectful & from the looks of you 1st ban appeal you were banned for ban evading or at least having the same ip as someone that was banned. its just very unclear on if you were the original account banned or one of the other 2 accounts.

Honestly maybe take time to reflect on how you react to thing - i know from experience its not easy but its 100% worth it - because in my opinion you shouldn't be unbanned at all or in the future. You are honestly just proving Bas's point & side note, you are not giving us any back story so we only have past ban appeals to look in to so really, not dumb at all.

Have a good day!
{ DA Staff { Builder { Skin maker { Fashion } Daydreamer } Slytherin } Magic }

giphy.gif
Posted Sep 9, 18 · Last edited Sep 9, 18
Zacken DONOR
Votes:
+2
I dont really know how I could say more if I havent done anything wrong, also my last appeals was 2-3months ago if not more.
Zacken DONOR
Votes:
+2
from the looks of you 1st ban appeal you were banned for ban evading or at least having the same ip as someone that was banned. its
just very unclear on if you were the original account banned or the other 2 accounts
I think it's clear because i'm appealing for the Zacken account which got the other two accounts banned.
Posted Sep 9, 18 · OP
ThatTaz ADMINDADONOR
Votes:
+1,804
-support

Locked, you can appeal again in 2 weeks, however I suggest you take some time and read why we're rejecting you all the time.
VmrTwPv.png
Posted Sep 9, 18
Mirima_Kitten BUILDERDAUNSPEAKABLEAUROR
Year 5
Votes:
+1,861
wrote:
from the looks of you 1st ban appeal you were banned for ban evading or at least having the same ip as someone that was banned. its
just very unclear on if you were the original account banned or the other 2 accounts
I think it's clear because i'm appealing for the Zacken account which got the other two accounts banned.

it really isn't since you haven't told us anything.
{ DA Staff { Builder { Skin maker { Fashion } Daydreamer } Slytherin } Magic }

giphy.gif
Posted Sep 9, 18
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1485 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA