LeoPotter .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXDONOR[YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+5
Minecraft Username: LeoPotter

Server Nickname (If applicable): Leo/Leo_Brown

Why you were banned: Breaking Multiple Rules. Glitching, Unforgivables in DC

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: No, is the first

Why you deserve to be unbanned: It's been a long time since I was banned; during these months I thought a lot about my mistakes, and I realized that a server of this rank didn't deserve a user like me... Today I think I have matured, and I ask you to give me one last chance, in order to show you to be repentant, so that I can start a new adventure in peace and tranquility. When I was on the server I also had friends, and talking to them but also with the rest of the players my English was sensibly improving (speaking).

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): Yes
Posted Sep 3, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 6, 18
Year 5
Votes:
+5
Ehy! I don't want to seem impatient or hurried, I know that the staff is very busy, but 48 hours have passed from my post and I have received no answer, without disturbing the straff, I hope to receive an answer as soon as possible!
Posted Sep 5, 18 · OP
Alphawolfz_ DeatheaterDONOR[YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+182
Ban appeals take a long time because people who break the rules don't and shouldnt get priority. I would wait, especially since the severity of you punishments are really bad.
Ex DA member, Ex undersec and ex head. Now I'm a current dead person :)
Posted Sep 5, 18
Year 5
Votes:
+5
Ban appeals take a long time because people who break the rules don't and shouldnt get priority. I would wait, especially since the severity of you punishments are really bad.

Yes, In fact I don't intend to put any hurry to the staff
Posted Sep 5, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 5, 18
Mirima_Kitten BUILDERDAUNSPEAKABLEAUROR
Year 5
Votes:
+1,861
wrote:

Yes, In fact I don't intend to put any hurry to the staff

Then don't bump your appeal. The original bump post you made was removed for a reason.
{ DA Staff { Builder { Skin maker { Fashion } Daydreamer } Slytherin } Magic }

giphy.gif
Posted Sep 6, 18
Year 5
Votes:
+5
Sorry
Posted Sep 6, 18 · OP
Mirima_Kitten BUILDERDAUNSPEAKABLEAUROR
Year 5
Votes:
+1,861
ok so long story short i will be -supporting

Each appeal you post is very similar to the last and it doesnt make me think "oh he should be unbanned now". Honestly you just constantly posting appeals - yes shows you wants back on the server - but at the same time it just makes me think you aren't learning anything from your previous appeals nor from your ban.

Giving you one "last" chance would not be something i myself wouldnt be happy to offer you since you were given so many chances on the server before your ban. Maybe take some time away from posting appeals and take time to let yourself grow into the person you want to be
{ DA Staff { Builder { Skin maker { Fashion } Daydreamer } Slytherin } Magic }

giphy.gif
Posted Sep 6, 18
BabyBasje PROFDA[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+154
wrote:
Today I think I have matured, and I ask you to give me one last chance

I don't think you matured that much, you still bump the thread if it hasn't been active in a few days. Don't think we haven't seen the appeal, we have.
Also, people don't mature in a matter of days. I feel like you still feel entitled to being unbanned, just for the sake of being banned for some time.

Another thing,
wrote:
in order to show you to be repentant

We shouldn't feel sorry for you, emotions shouldn't decide on what's to happen to your appeal.
It's going to be a -support for me.
. ⋆ :✧゚ * 。・゚゚・*+:。.。。・゚゚・Bastian ・゚゚・。。.。:+*・゚゚・。 * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * Hufflepuff ~ Herbology Professor ~ Weirdo ヅ * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * People are like plants; they grow and change everyday * ゚✧: ⋆ .

9298b8aa90e9bc71a6162878ee24cbeb.gif
Posted Sep 6, 18
Poto ADMINDAPREFECTDONOR
Votes:
+2,459
wrote:
Another thing,
wrote:
in order to show you to be repentant

We shouldn't feel sorry for you, emotions shouldn't decide on what's to happen to your appeal.
It's going to be a -support for me.

Say it louder for the people in the back. -Support

I highly suggest following Miri's advice and take more than two weeks to reappeal. Consider up a new ban appeal and show us in a few weeks, months, or even years how mature you have gotten.

Due to 3 -Supports, your appeal has been denied. You may reappeal in a minimum of 2 weeks (although it can be longer!) Thread locked.
Ninjas.jpg
Posted Sep 6, 18
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1485 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA
NoticeNotices