JOIN OTHER PLAYERS ONLINE!
Main Forum

Ban Appeal

4 replies
DomoxDD .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDeatheater
Votes:
+1
Minecraft Username: Chester0

Server Nickname (If applicable): Sorry I forget it.

Why you were banned: Using a broom to glitch then refusing to respond to rules.

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: I had kill people in the place where I shouldn't, and casted spells in safe zone, but it is the first time I get permanently ban.

Why you deserve to be unbanned: I think if you guys could give me a chance, I regret and I will behave well in the server, and also helping others. For those months, since I was being banned, a go to other server, I had made a lot of friend, everyone likes me in that server, and I also follow the rules. By the way I am not a native speaker, I can still remember the time I was in DA server, my English improved a lot by having more chances to communicate with other, so I wish I can also have the chance to practice English in DA server. Also I would like to introduce my friend this server, invite them to join it. So hope you guys can give me a last chance, I will follow the rules and contribute to the server.

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): Yes
Posted Jul 26, 18 · OP
_Cranium_ PROFDAPREFECT[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+1,617
You have quite a few offenses on you, albeit a lot very minor. Yet glitching with a broom into areas you shouldn't is very serious and should not be treated lightly. You do seem genuinely sorry for it however, so whilst I will be giving a+Support, please note that this is on the condition you are on utmost behaviour, and any form of infraction will result in a perma ban. Gl on the rest of your appeal.
May you be touched by his noodly appendage.
450-pastafarian-seal.jpg

"Two things are infinite. The universe and human stupidity..... and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein.

"I don't do drugs. I am drugs." - Salvador Dali

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain." - Robert Frost.

"My favourite machine at the gym is the vending machine." - Caroline Rhea.
Posted Jul 26, 18
DomoxDD .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDeatheater
Votes:
+1
Thank you, I promise I won't do it again.
Posted Jul 27, 18 · OP
Poto ADMINDAPREFECTDONOR
Votes:
+2,459
In agreement with Cran, +Support. Don't mess up this chance
Ninjas.jpg
Posted Sep 6, 18
BabyBasje PROFDA[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+154
Your appeal looked sincere, and I believe we can give you a second chance. Of course, this doesn't mean you can do whatever you want again. We won't go so easy on you if you do break any more rules. +Support.

You've received 3 +supports, meaning you'll be unbanned soon. Welcome back!
Thread locked.
. ⋆ :✧゚ * 。・゚゚・*+:。.。。・゚゚・Bastian ・゚゚・。。.。:+*・゚゚・。 * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * Hufflepuff ~ Herbology Professor ~ Weirdo ヅ * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * People are like plants; they grow and change everyday * ゚✧: ⋆ .

9298b8aa90e9bc71a6162878ee24cbeb.gif
Posted Sep 6, 18
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1485 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA
NoticeNotices