Mistystarr [Yr1]
Year 1
Votes:
+1
Minecraft Username: Mistystarr

Server Nickname (If applicable): I don't remember

Why you were banned: Disrespect

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: I don't remember

Why you deserve to be unbanned: I used to believe that I had the right to say mean things to whoever I wanted and not get punished for it cuz "freedom of speech" Just a little while ago I visited Universal Studios and saw the Harry Potter world which inspired me to come back here after so long. I really enjoyed making potions with my sister so I was sad when I got banned. It taught me that I don't deserve everything and I shouldn't come in acting like I own the place. Since I was banned I've learned a lot from a lot of other places and now I think I'm ready to come back

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): Yes sensei
Posted Apr 24, 18 · OP
TThistle BUILDERDAAURORDONOR
Year 7
Votes:
+443
Freedom of speech isn't applicable when you're being disrespectful, insulting, or breaking the server rules. You're more than welcome, and we encourage our players, to have an open dialog over a range of topics. Regardless of that, we still must maintain an appropriate server for our younger players. Additionally, just because "you" think something is okay doesn't automatically make it so. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you now see differently and don't want to come back just to cause trouble. +Support, hope you do better this time & enjoy it should you be unbanned. Best of luck with the rest of your appeal.
xx
Thistle

s7cEF3u.png
Posted Apr 27, 18
Mistystarr [Yr1]
Year 1
Votes:
+1
sorry if I'm violating any rules but I'm just gonna bump this because it's been so long--
Posted Dec 1, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Mirima_Kitten BUILDERDAUNSPEAKABLEAUROR
Year 5
Votes:
+1,867
Oh boy, sorry you had to wait this long. I agree with what Thist is saying, nobody is perfect and we all have opinions that conflict sometimes but some times it best to think before you type, maybe take a second to think if going through with what you are saying is actually worth it or if its just gunna cause issues. Not saying you cant voice what you want but players on DA may just be "playing a game" but they are still human beings with feelings. With that said, i can see you have amazing patience and as long as you aren't coming back to cause trouble, i'm going to +Support, good luck with the rest of your appeal
{ DA Staff { Builder { Skin maker { Fashion } Daydreamer } Slytherin } Magic }

giphy.gif
Posted Dec 2, 18
_Cranium_ PROFDAPREFECTDONOR
Year 7
Votes:
+1,618
Sincerest apologies, this one kinda slipped through the cracks.

I don't feel you need me to re-iterate what the previous two have said before me. Yet please just be careful of how you carry yourself around the server.
+Support

As 3 Supports have been met, you have been unbanned.
Thread locked.
May you be touched by his noodly appendage.
450-pastafarian-seal.jpg

"Two things are infinite. The universe and human stupidity..... and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein.

"I don't do drugs. I am drugs." - Salvador Dali

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain." - Robert Frost.

"My favourite machine at the gym is the vending machine." - Caroline Rhea.
Posted Dec 2, 18
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1497 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA
NoticeNotices