Main Forum

- = + Kitty's Ban Appeal + = -

5 replies
Niqhtwood AURORDONOR[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+272
Minecraft Username: Niqhtwood

Server Nickname (If applicable): My nickname when I was banned was MerryKittymas, but my default nickname would be Kitty_Hufflepuff.

Why you were banned: Being staff on another Harry Potter Themed server and/or being accused of stealing server builds.

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before: Not any that I know of.

Why you deserve to be unbanned: I am no longer staff on that other server. I have seen that you guys (Staff) have unbanned others that were previously staff on other Harry Potter Themed servers, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I have not done anything else that has broken the actual server rules, so there should not be any other reason for my banning. (The accusation of me trying to "steal" or take screenshots of your builds was wrong.)

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): Yes I have!
- = + Kitty - Year 7 - Hufflepuff + = -
~ \ o / ~ Ex-DA Member - Ex-Wizengamot Council Member ~ \ o / ~
- = + Dueling Club - Games Club - Art Club - Marauders Club + = -
~ \ o / ~ Astronomy Club - Artisan Guild - Card Collector's Club ~ \ o / ~
- = + Care of Magical Creatures Club Creator + = -
Posted Mar 25, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 1, 18
List
Undo
ThatTaz ADMINDADONOR
Votes:
+1,804
Even though you're no longer staff on another server I'm still going to -support. You caused a lot of headaches during your last few weeks on DA (You leaking DA chat comes to mind).
VmrTwPv.png
Posted Mar 25, 18
List
Undo
Mirima_Kitten BUILDERDAUNSPEAKABLEAUROR
Year 5
Votes:
+1,861
I have been in two minds about this appeal - and while i agree the reason behind the perm ban was rash and you should be unbanned for it - The things you did while you were DA, the leaking and such - you are told from day one not to leak because sometimes we do tell & trust DA things that are on a top-secret level and given I don't want to vote because i feel that its not my place to do so - i wasn't involved regarding the DA thing - however, if it was just the staff thing then i would have supported it since i do regret it.

Sometimes Ban appeals are hard to vote on especially ones like these and i don't want you or other players to think that just because we dont vote doesnt mean that we are refusing to unban you - thats not the case. Any issues just message me :)
{ DA Staff { Builder { Skin maker { Fashion } Daydreamer } Slytherin } Magic }

giphy.gif
Posted May 27, 18
List
Undo
TThistle BUILDERDAAURORDONOR
Year 7
Votes:
+437
Hey there Kitty,

I didn't want to keep this out there hanging without voting, but pretty much as mir summed up, I think there is a bit to be discussed before I vote. I figured a +/- support was better than nothing and for now, that's my vote.
xx
Thistle

s7cEF3u.png
Posted May 27, 18
List
Undo
_Cranium_ PROFDAPREFECT[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+1,617
Woah man, I completely forgot this was even open. My bad.

While you are no longer staff on another server, I'm gonna have to side with Taz. You caused some major upsets in your last few weeks of DA that personally we could have gone far without. I honestly don't feel comfortable with you back on DA.

-Support
May you be touched by his noodly appendage.
450-pastafarian-seal.jpg

"Two things are infinite. The universe and human stupidity..... and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein.

"I don't do drugs. I am drugs." - Salvador Dali

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain." - Robert Frost.

"My favourite machine at the gym is the vending machine." - Caroline Rhea.
Posted Oct 26, 18
BabyBasje PROFDA[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+154
Sorry for the long wait, but it's going to be a -Support for me.

I wasn't around at the time of your ban, but I can at least base my judgment on what I do know. From what I've heard, things didn't go as smoothly when you left DA. I know it's been a while, just as the others said, I don't think I feel comfortable letting you back on DA as of now.

Your appeal has gotten 3 -supports, meaning it has been denied.
You may appeal again in a minimum of two weeks.
Thread locked.
. ⋆ :✧゚ * 。・゚゚・*+:。.。。・゚゚・Bastian ・゚゚・。。.。:+*・゚゚・。 * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * Hufflepuff ~ Herbology Professor ~ Weirdo ヅ * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * People are like plants; they grow and change everyday * ゚✧: ⋆ .

9298b8aa90e9bc71a6162878ee24cbeb.gif
Posted Oct 29, 18
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1485 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA
NoticeNotices