PLAY.DAHP.US
Click To Copy!
JOIN OTHER PLAYERS ONLINE!
Main Forum

Fist time logging on in a hot minute

4 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
I have just logged on for the first time in a while and was wondering if it is possible to get the guy who runs this operation to give me a fresh start (I no longer have a wand in my inventory and my quests are glitched). If so, how would I contact him/her about this?
Posted Mar 10, 18 · OP
heidikome .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXUNSPEAKABLEAUROR
Year 5
Votes:
+25
Unfortunately there is no way to restart, even with contacting staff. you can replace your wand by opening your /trunk (or star) go to spells (the wand) and clicking on replace (the bottom middle anvil). And as for the quests. those are randomly reset for everyone on the server. So it's just a opportunity to redo them / make more money. you can check the status of your quests with the command /quests stats

Anywho, Welcome back! if you need anymore help let us know :d
Heidiiiiii
|Year 5|Slytherin|
|Art Club Member|Dueling Club Member|Marauder's Club Member|Artisan Guild Leader|Movie Club Director|
_1481-.gif
Posted Mar 10, 18 · Last edited Mar 10, 18
RoyalPlays14 [YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+84
Like Heidi said, resets aren’t allowed unless you get a entirely new account. If you do really want to get a role play feel and be a new character, you can buy nickname to change your name, buy an aspect to change your last name/family buy a different wand,, or buy a resort to get a different house. If you want do any of these things do /guide and it should give you the link to a website. The website has the shop, voting, and as you know, forums. There are loads of fun things to do on this server so I hope you decide to stick around even though you can’t reset :)
- RoyalPlays14 - Kaela_Grimstone - Year 5 - Ravenclaw
- Marauders Club - CCC - Unoffical Book Club Admin - Dueling Club - Games Club - Artisan Guild Admin -
Posted Mar 10, 18 · Last edited Mar 10, 18
TheEmeraldHybrid .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
Year 5
Votes:
+46
You can get a new wand by buying one from /trunk > Spells > Replace wand. And about your quests issue, you will have to contact one of the staff members.
Yr5 | Hufflepuff | TheEmeraldHybrid | Phoenix | Auror
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
giphy.gif
Posted Mar 11, 18
IlseNL DONOR[YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+9
Hi jthornbush13! Welcome back to the server! There is unfortunately no way to start over and make a new, fresh start. You can get your wand back with /trunk -> Spells -> Wand replace. Your quest will reset sometimes and then they will not be glitched anymore! I hope you have a geat time on DA, good luck!

Loves from Ilse <3
Ilse Wood - IlseNL - Proud Gryffindor - Year 5 - Junior-Leader GamesClub - COMCC - Marauder Club Team Earth - Dueling Club - Art Club Team Night - Wibbleonia Member - Loves Transfiguration
Posted Mar 17, 18 · Last edited Mar 17, 18
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1497 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA
NoticeNotices