Main Forum
Survival Reset Today!
Survival Reset Today at 12:00PM EST
Click here to read more!

How to find the Burrow and the Knight Bus in Ottery St. Catchpole

1 reply
RoyalPlays14 [YR5]
Year 5
I've helped a lot of people try to find the Burrow or the Knight Bus. I know its a boring, regular old place to go to but I wanted to make a guide showing how to get there. Hope you like it!

The first few pictures, show how to get to Ottery St. Catchpole in the first place. You use your trunk item or /trunk, click on the side-apparations button,
and find the Ottery St. Catchpole apparation.
Once you get there, you follow all of these signs that say Knight Bus. There are about 8 signs and it takes maybe 5 minutes to get to the final location.
The last pictures, are of the Knight Bus where Stan Shunpike, is ready to have you accept his quest where you go to the third floor of the bus, and head to the Leaky Cauldron. Right ahead, is the Burrow. A few quests and quest items are at the location or its just a fun place to go. Behind the Burrow,
is the Weasley Quidditch Pitch which is just a mini pitch to play a fun game with your friends.
Attached Images
- RoyalPlays14 - Kaela_Grimstone - Year 5 - Slytherin
- Marauders Club - CCC - Unoffical Book Club Admin - Dueling Club - Games Club - Artisan Guild Admin -
Posted Mar 9, 18 · OP
Alaskness PHOENIX[YR5]
Year 5
Thanks for making this post, Kaela! (: The location of the Burrow can be pretty confusing to locate (since there are no signs leading directly to it!!), so it's really nice of you to share the instructions on the forums!~~
˜”*°•.˜”*°• Nessia •°*”˜.•°*”˜
˜”*°•.˜”*°• Year 5 | Wizengamot •°*”˜.•°*”˜
˜”*°•.˜”*°• Slytherin | Thestral Patronus | Herbology •°*”˜.•°*”˜
˜”*°•.˜”*°• Art Club | Book Club | Marauder's Club (Leader) | CCC |COMC Club | Games Club •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Posted Mar 9, 18
Top Posters
1625 Posts
1621 Posts
1605 Posts
1549 Posts
1382 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA