Gllass swearing and casting

6 replies
RoyalPlays14 [YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+84
Your Minecraft Name: RoyalPlays14 aka Kaela_Grimstone
Who are you reporting: Gllass aka Noxique_Cronk
Why are you reporting this individual? He was casting in diagon (I was in survival and didn't get there in time for screenshots), he was blaming other players for stealing his wand, along with swearing and being rude to the players on the server. All of the pictures below are of chat.

Screen Shot or Recording Evidence:
Attached Images
- RoyalPlays14 - Kaela_Grimstone - Year 5 - Ravenclaw
- Marauders Club - CCC - Unoffical Book Club Admin - Dueling Club - Games Club - Artisan Guild Admin -
Posted Mar 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 15, 18
List
Undo
BabyBasje PROFDA[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+150
+Support 3-day temp-ban with the removal of 2 house points. Casting in Diagon Alley, disobeying warnings and overall being rude to other players. Thanks for the report!

(Edit: I agreed with Gray and changed the punishment to be more suited for this situation.)
. ⋆ :✧゚ * 。・゚゚・*+:。.。。・゚゚・Bastian ・゚゚・。。.。:+*・゚゚・。 * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * Hufflepuff ~ Herbology Professor ~ Weirdo ヅ * ゚✧: ⋆ .
. ⋆ :✧゚ * People are like plants; they grow and change everyday * ゚✧: ⋆ .

9298b8aa90e9bc71a6162878ee24cbeb.gif
Posted Mar 8, 18 · Last edited Mar 9, 18
MoonOwlBooks DA[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+276
My vote is going to differ from Bas's here; I may end up changing it eventually but From what I've seen this player needs a bit more than merely a day or two off. For that culmination of casting in Diagon, using inappropriate language, and sassing other players, I believe +support 3-day temp-ban and -2 housepoints is a more appropriate punishment.

edit// woohoo we came to a consensus so no more differing
graywilliams.png
Ravenclaw Head Girl DA Member Wizengamot Chief
Quibbler Writer Seventh Year
Posted Mar 8, 18 · Last edited Mar 8, 18
WinniTheBear PREFECTDONOR[YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+179
Clear evidence of rudeness and inappropriate language, +support 3-day temp-ban and -2 housepoints. Thank you for the report!
Posted Mar 8, 18
miningdeep DADONOR[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+295
Eesh. Based mostly off of that last message, agreeing with the above. +support 3-day temp-ban and -2 housepoints. Thanks for taking so many screenshots!
[Seventh-Year Student] [Proud Ravenclaw] [Daily Prophet Writer]
nPHTCJI.gif
“Sometimes,' said Pooh, 'the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
― A.A. Milne
Posted Mar 8, 18
Elliiee DAAURORDONOR[YR5]
Year 5
Votes:
+272
Agreeing with what has already been said, thank you! +support three day tempban and the removal of two housepoints.
FHHsNR2.png
Posted Mar 13, 18
ClobyDobby [YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+40
+Support 3 day tempban and the removal of two house points. Player was rude and didn't listen, thanks for the report!
Hi! I'm Clobs
Posted Mar 13, 18
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1444 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA
NoticeNotices