*Blows dust off this forum thread*

Hello, welcome to my Head of House application! Enjoy your reading!

Minecraft Name:
My IGN is Marvel_Comics

Minecraft Nickname (If Applicable):
Currently it is Jake, but during the seasons, events, or holidays I use a play on my name. Server-given nickname was Jake_Bagman.

Do you have Discord? (Mandatory):
I do, and all the admins have it :)

What House are you in?
Ravenclaw is my house!

What Year are you in?
I’m currently a professor, so technically not any year. Though when I was a student, I made my way to year 7!

Why do you want to be a Head of House?
Keeping it kinda short & sweet for this app :). Well to start, I would love to be the Ravenclaw HoH, have a bigger RPesque role on DA (yes I know, prof is cannon and rpish), but I think I could do a lot more for DA and the players as a HoH. Story Time: Before I got prof, I was unsure of my teaching skills, (poto if you make a joke at this part, then o-o) and was trying to find out if there was a mod rank. I was told that there was no mod rank after Taz became Minister (admin) and that there probably wasn’t going to be one anytime soon. Now that was maybe a year ago, and I have been *imo* doing well as a prof! It has definitely been fun, but I’d like to do more (and continue teaching). I have a decent amount of free time on my hands, and could be on the server/discord often and can definitely work on what is needed by the admin group. For the cannon side, although I’m a prof, it would be neat to be helping students with OWLS as their Head and other future stuff as well as help coordinate other RP events. HoH would be the next step for me in the DA community, and I think I would do well in the role!

Spoiler: References 3-5Show

Have you ever been banned? If so, please explain why:
Yes, once. I’ve put it in past apps and went in depth a few times, so I shall give a quick description and links here. So, in early 2016, I had WDL installed onto my game. I chose to log in to DA and then I got banned. I still regret doing it, and this is always my least favorite part of applications. This is a link to my DA app where I have a kinda long ‘have you been banned’ note, which also has links to my original appeals. (My prof assistant app also has a couple lines but I won’t link it). I do hope I am trusted by the rest of the staff team (though I guess I probably wouldn’t be a prof if I wasn’t), and hope to keep it. Other than that I’ve never been banned.

Have you read “General Note to HoH Applicants”? (Mandatory before submitting an application):
Definitely! (multiple times haha)

Do you have any prior history as a builder or professor on our server?
I am currently a professor, so indeed I do. I’ve been a prof for 5 months now, so that’s exciting!

Do you plan to take a professor or builder trial in the future?
(Pretty sure I don’t have to do this cause I’m already a prof? If I end up having to I will definitely do it again!) I will not be trialing for builder.

Other things you would like to share (optional):
Well hello there. Most of you know me as Jake, I’ve been playing on DA for quite a while now, and my 2 year DAversary was at the end of January, so that’s awesome! I have loved being involved with clubs, events, and, well, players! It’s always fun to get to know someone new and to help all players over their journey through Hogwarts. IMO it feels good and awesome to see a player enjoying the server, and open to asking and, being excited and happy, to receive help so easily on DA. I love writing, and started making one of my Harry Potter fics public, check out my wall for the link if you’d like! I am currently attending college to get my Culinary Arts (and maybe baking or management) degree, while working on a basic transfer study for now while I decide if I’d like to move to a four year college. If you’d like to know all the things about me I was nominated to answer 100 questions about myself so you can check that out haha. Back to the server; I was a DA, Head, and, for a month, a Chief Warlock, and I believe this helps show that I love DA and am here to see it grow. I also like Iron Man if you didn’t know. Thanks for reading!