Main Forum
Page
of 2

WestEnterprise's Ban Appeal

12 replies
ThatTaz ADMINDADONOR
Votes:
+1,803
If it's true that you donated $600 and then chargebacked there's no way you're coming back -support

It should be common knowledge that each individual chargeback takes money from Felix. Not only the money that you donated.
VmrTwPv.png
Posted Jun 10, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
I just wanted to let you know that the chargeback was canceled and that it was completely an accident. My permanent ban was due to casting in Hogwarts. The first time, I was with other death eaters casting avada kedavra, and then I was temporarily banned, and then the second time I cast someone in class which was a whole nother story.

My point is that the chargeback is unrelated to this story, and not the reason as to why I was banned. (I was unbanned after it was dropped).

It has been two years since this incident with casting at others in Hogwarts, and I have learned from my mistakes. The only way I can show you I have is through maturity, as it has been two years.

I do hope that you allow me the opportunity to show you that two years can change someone heavily, I will not cast at others in Hogwarts again.

Thank you.
Posted Aug 6, 18 · OP
_Cranium_ PROFDAPREFECT[YR7]
Year 7
Votes:
+1,617
I was around at this time so I have experienced this seemingly first hand. You claim that your chargeback is unrelated which I completely beg to differ. It is in fact, ultimately the main reason we are so reluctant to unban you. Personally, I don't believe the whole chargeback was an accident, and if it even was, it's still on your head regardless.

Not to mention, you let your status as a donator go to your head. I feel you are way too much trouble for what it is worth. In fact, you've become infamous as to what not should be done as a donator on DA.

-Support

Your appeal has been denied due to 3 -Supports. Feel free to reapply in a minimum of two weeks. Thread locked.
May you be touched by his noodly appendage.
450-pastafarian-seal.jpg

"Two things are infinite. The universe and human stupidity..... and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein.

"I don't do drugs. I am drugs." - Salvador Dali

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain." - Robert Frost.

"My favourite machine at the gym is the vending machine." - Caroline Rhea.
Posted Oct 26, 18
Page
of 2
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1484 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA