WestEnterprise's Ban Appeal

12 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Minecraft Username: WestEnterprise

Server Nickname (If applicable): Teddy

Why you were banned:

To be quite frank, I held my donation rank above others. If I remember correctly I charged back. (I canceled the charge back so no charge back was issued). Very stupid stuff on my part, I was disrespectful to other players, and held my Treasurer rank and mansion above others, which of course is wrong.

Have you been banned/issued any punishment before:

Looking at my previous appeal, I was banned for using Avada Kedavra in Hogwarts.

Why you deserve to be unbanned:

I believe that I have matured in the time away from DA. I was banned well over two years ago, and I now know the difference between right and wrong. I am sixteen years of age at the moment, and I truly am sorry for the offense I committed. What I have learned in the past two years is that a privilege does not make you better then anyone. I understand that the fear may be that I will cause drama on Dumbledores Army, however, drama is more of a middle school thing to be quite frank. As a junior in high school, if there is drama, I tend to never be near it. I plan on staying that way. I do wish to state once again that I truly apologize for my previous offenses, and I understand that they can never be fixed, I accept responsibility for my actions. I do hope that you guys can give me a second chance and allow me to prove to you that I have changed in the past two years.

Have you read “General Note to Submitting Ban Appeals”? (Mandatory): Yes.
Posted Feb 19, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Hey!

I don’t mean to seem impatient, however, it has been 72 hours since I submitted the ban appeal, which is fine, I have waited two years and I can wait more. I have learned my lesson and I am truly sorry and would love to be a part of the Dumbledore’s Army community once more. I truly hope that you all give me a second chance, I have matured and I hope through my comments you can see this. Thank you very much.
Posted Feb 22, 18 · OP
Poto ADMINDAPREFECTDONOR
Votes:
+2,459
Hopefully your words hold some truth and you don't screw up again. +Support
Ninjas.jpg
Posted Mar 6, 18
List
Undo
TThistle BUILDERDAAURORDONOR
Year 7
Votes:
+437
2 years is a significant amount of time and I hope that it has been long enough for you to grow. +Support, please do better next time, should you be unbanned. Gl with the rest of your app!
xx
Thistle

s7cEF3u.png
Posted Mar 7, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Thank you both for your responses! It is much appreciated.
Posted Mar 14, 18 · OP
Mirima_Kitten BUILDERDAUNSPEAKABLEAUROR
Year 5
Votes:
+1,861
Unfortunately I have to disagree with above voters. I was there I think at the tail end of all the drama you caused, it wasn't a good way to go out with a bang that's for sure. Now I'm a believer of second chances however I think by looking at yours and your alts posts on the forums that you've used all your chances up. Yes 2 years is a long time and yes maybe you've changed, however I do not feel comfortable risking letting you back on the server. -support
{ DA Staff { Builder { Skin maker { Fashion } Daydreamer } Slytherin } Magic }

giphy.gif
Posted Mar 14, 18
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
I see your perspective. However, at the same time, the alts and all was two years ago. Two years is a really long time to be quite frank. I know the difference between right and wrong now, in comparison to two years ago where I was a child, acted as a child, and was immature in how I presented myself. I do wish that you could reconsider your vote and base it off of who I am now, and not who I was two years ago. However, it is your vote and I do respect it. I am here to make amends after all.
Posted Mar 15, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Hello!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still interested in being unbanned. DA largely influenced my childhood and helped me have a positive attitude after the fact, and those altercations in the past have taught me to be better, to do better. I would love to be one of the positive role models who can help players make better choices, and to overall have fun. I do hope that you consider unbanning me as this is very important to me.

Thanks!
Posted Jun 10, 18 · OP
ThatTaz ADMINDADONOR
Votes:
+1,804
Hello! Please avoid necroposting, posts that are over 4 weeks old. If you are still interested in an unban, please create a new thread in the same section. Good luck
thats not how it works
VmrTwPv.png
Posted Jun 10, 18
List
Undo
Mirima_Kitten BUILDERDAUNSPEAKABLEAUROR
Year 5
Votes:
+1,861
i want to share this for any staff that want to vote/change votes - this was posted on a previous appeal found here
wrote:
wrote:
Please Remember Marc that you cannot actually color your votes on here so that vote doesn't count.

Now for why we are here:

In my opinion people whom cause as much trouble as you did don't deserve to be unbanned, I am a strong believe of second chances but you threw away your chance the second you circumvented your previous ban. You say that you only casted in Hogwarts and went around that ban but by saying this you left out a major part of why you were and to this day remain banned. Chargeback Fraud - is the forceful act of a return of funds without the permission of the seller. This act as seen by the word fraud is against the law. At first when I met you on D.A I wanted to be just like you, now I understand that I want to be nothing like you Teddy.

Next time you find a server that you enjoy - don't do stupid things that will get you banned. If you truly loved D.A, this incident would have never occurred.

-Support
Aussie gave it to you straight.
At first, if it was up to me, I'd have given you another chance. I had no idea that you had chargebacked all the money you donated. You donated more than 600$, that went to server upkeep, and then because you got banned - which is no one but your own fault, you chargebacked that money. As Aussie said, that's by definition, fraud.

It all adds up to the countless bans you've gotten, minor things or not, they add up to something big. From my point of view, it looks like you thought you could get away with your mischief because you have money. So, the bans, the alts, the lying, and then your fraud. I'd never let you back on.
wrote:
Next time you find a server that you enjoy - don't do stupid things that will get you banned.
wrote:
cA4T8oQ.jpg

honestly the post speaks for itself. Just to be clear, i stand by my vote and i will not be changing it anytime soon. 2 years or no, changes or no.
{ DA Staff { Builder { Skin maker { Fashion } Daydreamer } Slytherin } Magic }

giphy.gif
Posted Jun 10, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts