Welcome to winter and another exciting chance to make a difference for children in need! Continuing our tradition for the entire month of December ALL proceeds from the website store will go directly to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital! For those of you not aware of St. Jude's cause please click here and see the amazing work they do every day for children in need.
Donate today to enjoy fun perks in game while knowing you're contributing to an epic cause! All donors during the month of December will receive a special forum award as well as in-game tag (special awards will be given to Top Donor). On the 24th of December (Christmas Eve) we will take all contributions and submit one giant donation directly to their site!
Keep track of all progress being made by watching the donation goal bar below! If we reach our goal we have a special event planned for the end of the month! On Christmas Eve an official appreciation thread will be created including a screenshot of the total contribution and personal message sent to St. Jude!
To be in a position where we are able to help others during the holidays like this is nothing less than awesome - we simply cannot thank the community enough for coming together and making all this possible for the benefit of others in need. Your contributions are a shining example to why DA continues to thrive after so many years!
- Wand Creator physical item seems to be doing well on market, adding additional physical donor items that can be sold in market
- Color Chat physical item created and updated in shop
- Color Nickname physical item created and updated in shop
- House Resort physical item created and updated in shop
- A set of 5 shiny gems added to Hagrid's various mines, these gems are extremely rare to encounter and sought after for epic prizes
- Shiny Hunter - Pt 1/2/3/4/5 created and under testing
- Will be adding in-game donor shop kit previews
- Updated website donor shop pic
- Created fast command for '/market search player <player>', now just type '/ms <player>'
- Trading system removed due to other methods more popularly used
- Fixed new players not receiving warp permission to family home
- 'Carpe Retractum' particles updated
- 'Carpe Retractum Celeritas (Maxima)' particles updated
- 'Carpe Retractum Nauseum (Maxima)' particles updated
- 'Cascading Jinx' particles/message updated
- 'Depulso (Fame/Infirmi/Lentus/ Lentumque Excavo)' particles updated
- 'Firestorm' Charm particles updated
- 'Arresto Momentum' patched in Jinxes crate
- 'Grindelwald' family name corrected, locked back as a premium family
- Wand showcase opened for Wand Creator, type '/showcase' to visit and view any time you want
- Due to popular demand a permanent Wand Creator option has been added to the donor store
- Wand Creator option updated with all available public wands and donor wands (staff wands are still excluded) - Friendly reminder that 'BLACKFRIDAY' coupon is active until Monday for 20% off your entire cart
- St. Jude Children's donation drive information posted, make us proud this year and bring magic to people in need!
- Winter is here! A blizzard has hit Hogwarts and shows no sign of ceasing anytime soon - enjoy the festivities while they last!
- The Advent Calendar for the holidays is back! Join daily to claim your prize by typing /calendar
- Portal logo changed to winter
- Discord logo changed to winter
- House Cup banner updated, congratulations to Slytherin for winning the month of November
- Top Players for November released, check them out here
- Top Tag/Pet available until the the end of the weekend, get them while they last!
- 'Impedimenta' target effects updated
- 'Petrificus Totalus' curse created
- 'Pullus' particles updated
- 'Vulnera Sanentur' particles updated - Website store coupon 'XMAS18' added for 20% off entire month of December
- St Jude 18 tag created and added to all current donors that received award, check your tags menu
- St Jude reward announcement attached to each shop item
- Stan Lee pet added
- Grindelwald tag added
- Top Tag/Pet sign added for real this time to Great Hall entrance, will remove in a few days
- Disabled players the ability to freely leave Hogwarts house without resort token
- LlamaRama time patched for auto spawning after store purchase
Sorry it took a while, was working all weekend. Thanks to all who have donated so far for the charity event, keep up the great effort!