PLAY.DAHP.US
Click To Copy!
JOIN OTHER PLAYERS ONLINE!
Main Forum

Calistera's Performance Review (Moderator)

6 replies
Votes:
+994
Untagged users
Moderator Performance Reviews:

Hello everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the performance reviews of our Moderators. The information you provide will better assist our Moderators to understand the areas they need to work on, in addition to what they’re doing great at and to continue doing.

Before continuing into this process, we need to go over a few reminders so that these reviews are fair. This section of the forum is not for bashing the Moderator that jailed or muted you, nor is it for “sucking-up” to the Moderators. This is a serious review in order to help us reflect on ourselves to see what we can improve on, and what we can continue doing to give you the best experience.

The review will be very simple. All votes on this page will be anonymous, however we encourage you guys to submit detailed feedback for each Moderator so that we know how to improve.

In response to this thread, please copy the following format and rate these questions on a scale of 1-10 (10 being perfect, and 1 being serious improvement needs to be taken). :

****Please keep in mind that for activity you must weigh both your activity on the server and the Moderator’s time zone and activity on the server. If you are fairly active, and the Moderator is within a reasonable time difference from you, feel free to review this Moderator. If you aren’t very active, and the Moderator’s time zone is across the world, you probably shouldn’t be reviewing this Moderator.***

Moderator Name: Calistera

Moderator Nickname: MissCalitheElf

1. Is this Moderator active on the server?

2. Does this Moderator assist players with general questions and tasks such as claiming beds?

3. Does this Moderator enforce the server and forum rules with a level head?

4. Does this Moderator abide by the same server and forum rules that they preach?

5. Does this Moderator intervene with Professors and Builders if they are treating players unfairly?

6. Does this Moderator help set up player owned shops/apartments and Gringotts vaults for players when requested?

7. Does this Moderator actively vote on applications, ban appeals, and infraction reports and submit useable feedback on Forums?

8. Is this Moderator responsible and mature when other Staff Members are offline?

9. Does this Moderator live up to the high expectations you hold Dumbledore’s Army to?

10. Does this Moderator maintain a fun environment for all players?

Once you have rated each question on a scale 1-10, please compute the average score and round that score so that you can submit it on the poll above. Although it is not mandatory, please feel free to post what you graded each Moderator on for each individual question in response to this thread to better improve the quality of our Moderators.

Thanks so much for your time in completing this review, this is after all, to benefit you!

Keeping the Magic Alive,
Dumbledore’s Army Staff

Moderators: Please do not reply to the polls or comments posted by the players unless specifically asked by a player. We want to keep this area of the Forums as free speaking as possible, so that you can see how you can improve and what you should continue doing.
9 votes
11.7%
2 votes
2.6%
0 votes
0%
1 vote
1.3%
5 votes
6.5%
4 votes
5.2%
8 votes
10.4%
11 votes
14.3%
6 votes
7.8%
31 votes
40.3%
Number of voters: 77
"If you can't convince them, confuse them" - Harry S Truman.

"Everyone told Vincent Van Gogh 'You can never be a great artist, you only have one ear!' to which he replied, 'I can’t hear you'".

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names" - John F. Kennedy

"As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also." - Thomas Jefferson
Posted Dec 22, 14 · OP
billy9929 AURORDONOR[Yr1]
Year 1
Votes:
+6
Your helpful but you dont make yourself seen. You should talk more in chat and solve more problems.
You do a good job though.
Keep up the work.
- Can I have a Chocolate Frog
Billy
Posted Dec 22, 14
Azalea_03 [Yr1]
Year 1
Votes:
+362
Cali's a great mod!
Before she kinda left she was active, fun, sociable with other players, helpful, and just awesome xD
But lately I haven't seen her around but I still believe she keeps the magic alive.
200.gif
Posted Dec 22, 14
Poto ADMINDAPREFECTDONOR
Votes:
+2,469
Haven't seen Cali on the server a ton anymore. I know she is very active on the forums voting on Ban appeals and such. Probably due to me joining the server in November is why I haven't seen her online. Who knows?
Ninjas.jpg
Posted Dec 23, 14
Kristoff_Krum AURORDONOR
Votes:
+431
Scored Cali a 10.
Going to throw away Server & Forums activity since she left.
Actually, I am gonna only count it for before she left.

Cali is an amazing Mod. She was always active and helpful. She was fun, kept the magic alive and was very very mature. She helped set up player shops and beds.

There is no improvement needed in my eyes.
Now though, she has left. So, the improvement needed is activity but that cant really be helped due to the reasons she left.
Posted Dec 23, 14
Dusk x
Votes:
+259
Banned users
1. Is this Moderator active on the server?
She is currently on a break, but before that she was more active then the server itself O_O

2. Does this Moderator assist players with general questions and tasks such as claiming beds?
Yes she does.

3. Does this Moderator enforce the server and forum rules with a level head?
Always, 24/7

4. Does this Moderator abide by the same server and forum rules that they preach?
She follows the rules she enforces strictly.

5. Does this Moderator intervene with Professors and Builders if they are treating players unfairly?
She does.

6. Does this Moderator help set up player owned shops/apartments and Gringotts vaults for players when requested? She does help new players with it.

7. Does this Moderator actively vote on applications, ban appeals, and infraction reports and submit useable feedback on Forums?
Even when shes on break she votes actively.

8. Is this Moderator responsible and mature when other Staff Members are offline?
Yes she is.

9. Does this Moderator live up to the high expectations you hold Dumbledore’s Army to?
She easily does.

10. Does this Moderator maintain a fun environment for all players?
She does and tries her best to maintain it.
045e68002073f30ac09c9baa30479c6b.gif
That is not me for the ones of you that think it is xD
Posted Dec 23, 14
Year 4
Votes:
+3
thx for helping me with my broom the other day Calistera.
{Ravenclaw} {Year 4} {Auror} {AC} {Art Club} {Book Club}
pottermore_background__ravenclaw_great_hall_by_xxtayce-d6wp7b2.jpg
"For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud."
- Albus Dumbledore
Posted Jan 2, 15
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
1549 Posts
1497 Posts
Felixx61 HeadmasterDA
NoticeNotices