of 2

Evenables123's Performance Review

13 replies
Votes:
+992
Untagged users
Professor Performance Reviews:

Hello everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the performance reviews of our Professors. The information you provide will better assist our Professors to understand the areas they need to work on, in addition to what they’re doing great at and to continue doing.

Before continuing into this process, we need to go over a few reminders so that these reviews are fair. This section of the forum is not for bashing the Professor you gave you a “T” on your N.E.W.Ts, nor is it for “sucking-up” to the Professors. This is a serious review in order to help us reflect on ourselves to see what we can improve on, and what we can continue doing to give you the best experience.

The review will be very simple. All votes on this page will be anonymous, however we encourage you guys to submit detailed feedback for each Professor so that we know how to improve.

In response to this thread, please copy and paste the following format and rate these questions on a scale of 1-10 (10 being perfect, and 1 being serious improvement needs to be taken). :

****Please keep in mind that activity for classes you must weigh both your activity on the server and the Professor’s time zone and activity on the server. If you are fairly active, and the Professor is within a reasonable time difference from you, feel free to review this Professor. If you aren’t very active, and the Professor’s time zone is across the world, you probably shouldn’t be reviewing this Professor.***

Professor Name: Evenables123

Professor Nickname: Chosen

Subject: Defense Against the Dark Arts

1. Is this Professor active on the server?

2. When this Professor is online, do they hold classes regularly throughout the week?

3. Does this Professor treat players fairly and without bias in the classroom?

4. Does this Professor attempt to make the classroom fun and engaging?

5. Does this Professor enforce server rules on the server?

6. Does this Professor act maturely and make levelheaded decisions when on the server?

7. Does this Professor abide by the same server rules that they preach to players?

8. Is this Professor help players with general questions and assist with bed locations when needed?

9. Is this Professor active on the Forums and review D.A Applications, Professor Applications, Infraction Reports, and Ban Appeals?

10. Does this Professor engage in the community through Forums and Server?

Once you have rated each question on a scale 1-10, please compute the average score and round that score so that you can submit it on the poll above. Please feel free to post the rankings you have given each question that corresponds to the Professor to better improve their quality, however it is not mandatory.

Thanks so much for your time in completing this review, this is after all, to benefit you!

Keeping the Magic Alive,
Dumbledore’s Army Staff

Professors: Please do not reply to the polls or comments posted by the players unless specifically asked by a player. We want to keep this area of the Forums as free speaking as possible, so that you can see how you can improve and what you should continue doing.
5 votes
6.4%
1 vote
1.3%
3 votes
3.8%
1 vote
1.3%
1 vote
1.3%
1 vote
1.3%
3 votes
3.8%
6 votes
7.7%
11 votes
14.1%
46 votes
59%
Number of voters: 78
"If you can't convince them, confuse them" - Harry S Truman.

"Everyone told Vincent Van Gogh 'You can never be a great artist, you only have one ear!' to which he replied, 'I can’t hear you'".

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names" - John F. Kennedy

"As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also." - Thomas Jefferson
Posted Dec 22, 14 · OP
roseydrew100 .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXDONOR[Yr1]
Year 1
Votes:
+61
I also gave him a 10. He has helped me quite a bit recently. I think he is very helpful, kind and plays attention to everyone. I hope to be seeing him a lot more while I'm on the server.
"The world is not a wish granting factory." ~ John Green, TFIOS
“We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.” ~ Veronica Roth, Divergent
“May the odds be ever in your favour." ~ Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
"You see, I am simply on hell of a butler." ~ Sebastian Michealis, Black Butler
Rosey.jpg
Posted Dec 27, 14
Votes:
+12
Untagged users
Gave Even a 10.
He is really active, he has pretty much been on everyday that the server is a available. (Today not being one of those obvi).
He is a great professor because he teaches many classes that are fun and entertaining.
As stated he could use a bit of boost on discipline but he sets ultimatums and does a good job.
All in all great prof, as blazer said maybe future mod!
Posted Jan 2, 15
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR
Year 7
Votes:
+1,817
1. Is this Professor active on the server?
Yes, very. He puts at least 2 hours into it every day, usually more. 10
2. When this Professor is online, do they hold classes regularly throughout the week?
Yes. I have been to 2 classes. Both have been highly entertaining and interesting. 10
3. Does this Professor treat players fairly and without bias in the classroom?
Yes. He is also able to multi-task between players and remember who raised their hand so everyone is aknowledged. 10
4. Does this Professor attempt to make the classroom fun and engaging?
Yes, and he's good at it, even when it's rushed. 10
5. Does this Professor enforce server rules on the server?
Yes. Every now and then he forgets, most likely busy, or an AFK. 9
6. Does this Professor act maturely and make levelheaded decisions when on the server?
Yes. 9
7. Does this Professor abide by the same server rules that they preach to players?
Very much so. 10
8. Is this Professor help players with general questions and assist with bed locations when needed?
Eh. I haven't seen bed location help that much. He doesn't help new players much. 7
9. Is this Professor active on the Forums and review D.A Applications, Professor Applications, Infraction Reports, and Ban Appeals?
Yes, he gives a very detailed, accurate, through, LONG report on each one. If I could I would give an 11 for this but I cant, so 10
10. Does this Professor engage in the community through Forums and Server?
Yes, a lot. 10

Chosen is a brilliant Professor and player on the server. Sometimes he can get distracted or go on AFK for long periods of time, but he has never done this while teaching or attending a class. When he is on AFK, he is mainly on the forums, helping or commenting there. Overall - 95/100 > 10/10
(╭ರ_•́)
ಠ_ರೃ
Posted Jan 2, 15
Amovea PREFECTDONOR[Yr1]
Year 1
Votes:
+37
1. Is this Professor active on the server? Yes, Even is extremely active, the most active professor I know actually.

2. When this Professor is online, do they hold classes regularly throughout the week? Yes, he holds classes almost every week and if he doesn't hold one, its something really important and he actually told me this is the best server in the world.

3. Does this Professor treat players fairly and without bias in the classroom? Yes, he treats people fairly.

4. Does this Professor attempt to make the classroom fun and engaging? Yes he makes his classes fun and I enjoy his classes and he puts so much efforts into his classes for his students and plans joyful activities which include us using our new spells that we learn from him.

5. Does this Professor enforce server rules on the server? Yes he enforces the rules, and he is kind and nice and is not harsh and can control himself.

6. Does this Professor act maturely and make level headed decisions when on the server? Yes, he is the most mature professor I know.

7. Does this Professor abide by the same server rules that they preach to players? Yes he obeys the server rules and tells people not to break the rules in a calm, and persuasive I might add, fashion.

8. Is this Professor help players with general questions and assist with bed locations when needed? Yes, he gives great answers to people with valuable information, and is a great professor altogether.

9. Is this Professor active on the Forums and review D.A Applications, Professor Applications, Infraction Reports, and Ban Appeals? Yes, you see his name on every forum, rather its replying with valuable information, helping one another, and makes people laugh.

For Evens rate I gave him a 10/10

10. Does this Professor engage in the community through Forums and Server
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." ~Robert Frost

Hufflepuff-77648.gif
Hogwarts-Hufflepuff.gif
tumblr_mz276fCN7h1qiph9eo4_500.gif

Posted Jan 2, 15
Page
of 2
Top Posters
1626 Posts
1622 Posts
ElfisPresley DA[YR6]
1604 Posts
Minticore .:MARAUDER:.PHOENIXAURORDONOR